Treating Head Lice
and Nits with LiceOut!
How to Us Enviro-One LiceOut for head lice?
For best effectiveness against head lice, use Enviro-One Non-Toxic Natural Soap and carefully follow the directions below. Every step is important.
Before you begin, make sure you are working in an area that is not carpeted, preferably a bathroom. Makesure there are no rugs on the floor, towels or clothes lying around (they make great hiding places for the lice and nits whosehomesare being disturbed).
- On a dry head, start applying LiceOut by pouring/spraying or using the LiceOut foomer
dispenser around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated.
Work into lather.
- Combthrough the hair to ensure complete coverage.
- Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry.
(Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from their hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good
ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important
that all nits are combed or picked out.
For maintenance, use Enviro-One LiceOut solutions as a daily hair washfor 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, add solution to a spray bottle and lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One LiceOut treatment, the nits may
be harder to comb out. Increase step 3 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above.
Again, be sure to remove all nits.
To order Enviro-One LiceOut and
NEVER use toxic lice treatments again, call us at 1-800-953-2630 or
you can Order securely
via the internet by just clicking