Natural Head Lice Treatment w/ 8 oz. Foam Dispenser
Enviro-One LiceOut™ gets rid of head lice without the use of pesticides or other toxic chemicals.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ is the purest natural non-toxic lice solution available in today’s market. It is safe to use on anyone including young children as well as those who are extreamly chemically sensitive.
This ultra safe Head Lice treatment can be applied directly to the hair and scalp as well as in the laundry for washing clothes and linens.
How Enviro-One LiceOut Work:
Instead of relying on poisons to kill head lice, Enviro-One LiceOut™ kills head lice by affecting their shells (exoskeleton). Because headlice exoskeleton is composed of oil-based molecules, LiceOut’s colloidal micelle action dissolves the oils on their shells which and cause them to die. Because mammals are not oil-based, but rather aqueous (water)-based, Enviro-One LiceOut™ is absolutely harmless to humans and animals.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ contains:
NO Animal Products
NO Artificial Ingredients
NO Citric Acid
|NO Dyes or Colors
NO Harmful Detergents
NO Hydrochloric Acid
NO Hydrofluoric Acid
NO Isopropyl Alcohol
NO Lauryl Sulfate
Purified water, fatty acids, organic alcohol (derived from sugarcane), folic acid, minerals and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
1 Gallon Ready to Use (Comes w/ 1 Free Foamer Dispenser)