For best effectiveness against head lice, use Enviro-One Non-Toxic head lice treatment and carefully follow the directions below. Every step is important.
Before you begin, make sure you are working in an area that is not carpeted, preferably a bathroom. Makesure there are no rugs on the floor, towels or clothes lying around (they make great hiding places for the lice and nits whosehomesare being disturbed).
- On a dry head, start applying LiceOut by pouring/spraying or using the LiceOut foamer dispenser around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated. Work into lather.
- Comb through the hair to ensure complete coverage.
- Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry. (Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from their hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important that all nits are combed or picked out.
For maintenance, use Enviro-One LiceOut solutions as a daily hair wash for 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, add solution to a spray bottle and lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One LiceOut treatment, the nits may be harder to comb out. Increase step 3 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above. Again, be sure to remove all nits.
To order Enviro-One LiceOut™ and NEVER use toxic lice treatments again, call us at 1-800-953-2630.