Using Enviro-One LiceOut for head lice
For best effectiveness against head lice, use Enviro-One natural head lice treatment and carefully follow the directions below. Every step is important.
Before you begin, make sure you are working in an area that is not carpeted, preferably a bathroom. Makesure there are no rugs on the floor, towels or clothes lying around (they make great hiding places for the lice and nits whosehomesare being disturbed).
- On a dry head, start applying LiceOut by pouring/spraying or using the LiceOut foamer dispenser around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated. Work into lather.
- Comb through the hair to ensure complete coverage.
- Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry. (Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from their hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important that all nits are combed or picked out.
Head Lice Treatment Prevention
For maintenance, use Enviro-One LiceOut natural lice solution as a daily hair wash for 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, add solution to a spray bottle and lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One LiceOut Natural Head Lice treatment, the nits may be harder to comb out. Increase step 3 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above. Again, be sure to remove all nits.
To order Enviro-One LiceOut™ Natural Head Lice Treatment and NEVER use toxic head lice treatments again, call us at 1-800-953-2630.